I'm really happy with the progress, and it's very satisfying to see how the blocks of color stack up to make a blanket.
In a less tangible way, I'm seeing progress with the school year (i.e., it's over!) and my scholarship. The summer holds a lot of work and big projects for me, which won't yield a lot of concrete results. For example, my colleague and I will hand a manuscript in to our publisher, but we won't actually see the book published for many more months. And I'll be investigating publishers for another project, but that won't actually write the project for me. (Knitting and crocheting are so much more satisfying, I find, in that each stitch stacks up to inches of tangible progress.)
So for those reasons, I suspect that I will be very involved in another big project, a joint venture of mine and Jamie's. I'm still superstitious, so I won't type it until it's set. But here's a hint.

Yay for progress :)
ReplyDelete