This is what Spring Break looked like at our house. Both animals asleep on the bed (yes, same bed, but separate corners), following the patches of sun as they moved from one side of the apartment to the other. I have to admit that my approach to the break was very similar: moving slowly from one project to another, taking my time, enjoying the sun while it was there.
I had some adventures in cooking, including white bread rolls that looked great but had no flavor identity. (Were they dinner rolls? Pretzels? Who could tell?) Also more experiments with vegetarian cooking: sauteed tofu and veggies, scrambled-egg wrap with avocado and salsa, and pizza with spinach and veggies. (Home-made pizza dough-- go me! --but I definitely need to practice some yeast-bread baking, as everything turns out rather dense and chewie. Hm....)
Otherwise, I monkeyed around with some yarn, read around in some books, and spent some time organizing photos until it was time to sleep some more. Zzzzz......

No comments:
Post a Comment